The Titleist 909DComp is a high-performance driver that gives a high launch with low to mid spin, and is the top model available of three 909 drivers offered by Titleist. The driver head has a full pear profile with a 460cc head volume made primarily of titanium with a composite crown which gives a low and deep CG (Center of Gravity) for reduced spin, higher MOI (Moment of Intertia) which produces longer straighter drives. This design along with a tuned sole, optimized pockets and an internal rib for reduced vibration, give a tour validated feel and sound. The integrated titanium blind bore hosel design saves weight, provides solid feel, and allows for more shaft options. The factory installed SureFit Swingweight Screw helps position the CG deep in the head, while providing a precise match to the shaft.
The 909DComp comes with the Titleist Matrix Ozik XCON-5 or XCON-6 stock shaft and Titleist Tour Velvet Rubber stock grip, both of which can be customized. Lofts available are 8.5°, 9.5° and 10.5° with a 11.5° model available in RH only.
- Trajectory: High launch with low to mid spin
- Full pear profile
- Headcover included
- Titanium head with composite crown
- Titanium face insert
- Tuned sole
- Optimized pockets
- Internal rib to reduce vibrations
- SureFit Swingweight Screw
- Stock shafts: Titleist Matrix Ozik XCON-5 or XCON-6
- Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet Rubber (round w/ logo underneath)
- Lofts: 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.5° (RH only)
- Lie: 59°
- Head volume: 460cc
- Length: 45"