Tile helps you find things and is home to the world's largest lost and found. Tiles are simple, sleek, and can be placed on valuable things like keys, wallets, purses, computers, and luggage to give users peace of mind knowing their items can always be found. It's fun, fast and easy to find your Tiled items by seeing its last known location, playing Tile's distinctive melody, or marking them as lost and using the entire community to help you find it.
- Tile is a small bluetooth device you attach to anything you don't want to misplace or lose. You then locate your item via the free app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Locate by Sound: You can locate your Tile by ringing it from the app. Tile's distinctive melody will play until your lost item is back in safe hands.
- Locate on a Map: The companion app remembers the last place it saw your Tile on a map so you know where to start looking.
- Mark as Lost: If your Tile is truly lost, the app will work with all other Tile apps to be on the lookout for your Tile. The app will notify you anonymously and securely when another app comes within Bluetooth range of your Tile and show you the location on a map
- Sample Use Cases: Say goodbye to misplaced keys, hidden remote controls, lost luggage, bags, wallets, or purses.
Tile supports Apple devices using iOS 7 and 8: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 4th Generation, and iPod Touch.
Tile supports the following Android devices using 4.4 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop): Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S6 Edge, Samsung Note 4, HTC One/One Plus One, HTC One M8/M9, LG Nexus 4, and LG Nexus 5.
If your device is not on this list, but uses Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a good chance Tile will work fine. However, we are not able to offer the same level of support in troubleshooting scenarios.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the other devices' apps help find a tile? could you use different devices?
Yes, you can look for items with the Tile from either the iphone, iPad or iPod Touch so long as you have the Tile app downloaded. Don't know about android, but if you are registered in their system and it is actually lost, supposedly it will show up on other peoples devices so that it gets returned to you. Always found my stuff in the house or car, never took advantage of network option.
Are these individually packaged if you buy the lot of 12?
Yes, they are. There wouldn't be need to use all the 12 at once.
Add New FAQ
Tile Gen1 does not feature the ability to ring your phone. However, you can still find your phone using another phone or the Tile website.
- Battery Life 8765 hours
- Batteries 12 CR2 batteries required. (included)
Add New Resource