The Tike Tech Double City X3 Swivel Stroller has a three-wheel design with two seats next to each other. The front wheel swivels and there is a parking brake in the back. This stroller also has a harness system, canopies for the seats, dual rear suspension and other features. It has a lightweight aluminum frame with 12-inch wheels. This stroller is available in four colors.
- Compatible with a car seat with the car seat adapter
- 12-inch wheels with a swivel wheel in the front and a parking brake in the back; polymer rimmed, air filled tires
- IFD Shox suspension to minimize vibrations
- Folds with a one-step design
- Quick Adjustable Tracking to keep the stroller straight
- Lightweight and tough aluminum, oval-shaped frame
- Independent seats that are padded and that recline
- 5-point safety harnesses
- Independent removable and adjustable canopies
- Storage space with a basket and pockets
- 5 year warranty on frame; standard 1 year warranty on soft goods
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this stroller fit through doors?
It does fit, but it is a tight squeeze and you need to line it up right. It is too large to use in stores.
How well does this fold without taking the wheels off (I need it to fit in the back of my Caravan easily) and what is the mechanism for the recline?
It is still big when folding without taking the wheels. The recline mechanism is similar to the baby jogger strollers, a string with a plastic "controller" . Hope this helps.
What is the weight limit
The single is 50 pounds-- I assume 100.
Add New FAQ
- Seat Recline to Upright Positions Multiple
- Seats Double
- Age From 6 weeks on
- Harness 5-point
- Wheels 3 Wheels Wheels
- Weight Capacity 100 lbs / 45.4 kg
Car Seat Adaptable
Carry Cot Adaptable
Extra Seat Adaptable
Add New Resource