UFC Personal Trainer is a simulation/fitness game that utilizes the motion control systems for Wii, PS3 (requires Move) and Xbox 360 (requires Kinect). It is designed to provide players with a complete mixed martial arts-based fitness routine, using motion controls to ensure correct form. UFC Personal Trainer also features workout routine customization and three well-known MMA trainers.
UFC Personal Trainer's fitness routines feature over 70 MMA and NASM-approved exercises derived from popular fighting styles such as wrestling, kickboxing and Muay Thai; fitness routines focus on losing weight, building strength and improving performance for a complete fitness goal. Three trainers guide players through exercises and routines: Mark DellaGrotte, Greg Jackson and Javier Mendez, all three of which currently operate prominent MMA training facilities. Meanwhile, UFC Personal Trainer allows players to customize workouts with 12 warm ups and cool downs and specific fitness objectives.
- Learn over 70 MMA-inspired exercises, including moves from disciplines such as wrestling, kickboxing and Muay Thai
- Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PS3
- Requires Kinect on Xbox 360 and Move on PS3
- Focus on specific fitness objectives, guided by a UFC personal trainer, in building personalized routines with up to 12 different exercises
- Hit the mitts against several popular UFC fighters with a variety of challenging rhythm and timing-based agility drills that utilize punching and kicking sequences
- An in-game journal enables players to view a comprehensive calendar of their fitness activities, including specific routines, time management and more
- Rated E for Everybody