Anyone who thinks that you should not need a degree in sound engineering or to spend hours fine-tuning the equipment to enjoy music will be well served here.
The TD 170-1 features an arm-lift and automatic return function, it can switch itself off an even play old 78 rpm records perfect for anyone with old shellac records amongst their collection.
The TD 170 phono is similar to the TD 170-1 but comes with an integrated phono pre-amp.
- Drive system : Thorens precision belt drive
- Motor : electronically controlled DC motor
- Playback speeds : 33 rpm / 45 rpm / 78 rpm
- Speed select : electronic
- Turntable platter : 12 " (304 mm) / 0.9 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Tone arm : Thorens TP 18 with OMB 10 pick-up cartridge
- Anti-skating : magnetic
- Operation : fully automatic
- Switch off/lift : mechanical
- Signal lead capacitance : 160 pF
- Power supply : AC-adapter available for every voltage
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 17.3 x 4.5 x 14.2 " (440 x 115 x 360 mm)
- Weight : 12.1 lbs (5.5 kg)
- Finish : black, silver
Add New Resource
Amazon Best Sellers Rank
# 1889 in Turntables