Lights and mirrors may make it feel like magic, but science and a good dose of brain power is all you need to direct the laser beam through this series of mind challenging mazes. Arrange the tokens to reflect and split the laser beam to hit the targets. This logic game is ideal for kids 8 and up.
- Logic game with a real laser
- 60 challenges from beginner to expert
- Builds sequential reasoning and planning skills
- From the makers of Rush Hour and the inventor of The Laser Game: Khet 2.0
- Puzzle challenges by world famous puzzle-creator Wei-Hwa Huang
Frequently Asked Questions
Can it be played with one player?
Yes, that's the way it was intended.
How does it compare to 'The Laser Game - Khet 2'?
Khet 2.0 is designed as a 2 person game, whereas Laser Maze is for a single player. Same kind of laser beam-based logic, but Khet is more similar to chess. LM is more of a problem solving game instead of the chess-like strategy of Khet.
What kind of batteries does this game take?
2 LR44 or 2 of AG13, they are the same.
Add New FAQ
- Age 8+
- Origin China
Add New Resource