The Grill-2-Go is a 33 pound portable propane grill from Thermos that collapses into separate parts for easier storage. While Thermos uses the grill name, people have made the point that due to the cooking surface being a full cover this is actually a griddle, no direct contact is ever made by the grill's flames or smoke onto the food.
One pound propane tanks work best, but full four pound tanks are compatible with an extra accessory and hose. There are two different cooking surfaces, one is flat that Thermos calls the griddle area, and the other a ridged surface that Thermos calls the grill.
Thermos has included various storage compartments to aid in the portable convenience. There are individual places for the tongs and spatula, and a garbage receptacle is available on the side, along with a propane tank holder. The handle itself is an light that can be removed and used as a flashlight.
Two independent burners with individual control dials, an igniter, and level are all built in. A removable grease bin is also available and constructed in a way that makes for easy cleaning.
- Removable grease tray
- QuickSet legs
- Tool storage
- Locking latch
- Rust-resistant aluminized steel body; stainless steel burner system
- 310-square-inch Dupont Teflon nonstick cooking surface with 60% grate and 40% griddle
- Built-in heat indicator, leveling arm, and igniter
- Breaks down into two pieces for flexible storage and easy transportation
- This product is also known as Grill, 2, Go, Grill2, 2Go, Grill2Go
Add New Logo