The Thermaltake WingRS 100 is a basic mid-tower PC case from Thermaltake's entry-level WingRS series. The case is simply designed with a black steel chassis, piano-black front panel, and supports ATX and Micro ATX motherboards. It includes a 12cm exhaust fan at the rear with front and side ventilation openings as well as a CPU air guide to provide sufficient air flow to cool the case. The WingRS 100 can hold four 5.25" drives, six 3.5" drives, and offers convenient tool-free installation of all of the drives and PCI cards. It also provides front audio ports and two front USB ports and has a thumb screw for easily opening the side panel. The case has a suggested retail price of $55 and comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Piano-black Mirror Coated front panel
- 1 x Front 12cm Intake Fan (Optional)
- 1 x Rear 12cm Exhaust Fan
- CPU air guide and openings on side panel
- Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25", 1 x External 3.5", 5 x Internal 3.5"
- Tool-Free Installation of Drives & PCI Cards
- Easy access Power button
- Thumb screw
- Front ports: 2 x USB 2.0, Mic, Speaker
- Motherboard Support: ATX & Micro ATX
- PSII power supply compliant
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 7.5 x 18.9 in
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- 3 year warranty