The Thermaltake WingMA is a desktop tower computer case made from SECC steel with black and silver detailing. The WingMA is an entry-level case designed with an eye towards the requirements of an average home or office PC. It lacks many of the more advanced cooling and convenience options often found in Thermaltake cases, but this is justified by its price, which is one of the lowest in Thermaltake's product line. This model features a 120mm exhaust fan on the rear of the case, with airflow designed to be drawn from the front so that it passes over and cools the hard drives on its way through. The main pannel of the case also has a detachable CPU air guide, which is designed to direct hot air from the CPU heat sink directly out of the case. This case also features forward-facing audio and microphone jacks, as well as two USB ports.
- middle tower case
- Micro ATX form factor
- two USB 2.0 ports on face of case
- HD audio ports on face of case (audio out and audio in)
- three 5.25" drive bays
- two 3.5" drive bays
- four 3.5" internal drive bays
- rear 120mm exhaust fan (TurboFan, 1300rpm, 17dBA)
- optional 120mm front intake fan (not included)
- thumb screw fastener on side panel
- removable CPU exhaust guide on side panel
- VGA card venting grille on side panel
- dimensions: 14.2" x 7.5" x 16.3"
- weight: 10.4 lbs