The Thermaltake V9 is a mid-tower case that is specially designed with numerous cooling features making it suitable for gaming. The front of the case features a metal cage design with a 12cm red LED fan that has a detachable dust filter for bringing in air. It also has a 12cm rear exhaust fan, 23cm silent top exhaust fan, bottom PSU fan filter, and ventilation holes for the motherboard fan and HDD devices to keep all the internal components cool.
The V9 is made of black steel and is designed with a transparent side window and better internal cable management. It can hold four 5.25" drives, two external 3.5" drives, five internal 3.5" drives, and is compatible with ATX and Micro ATX motherboards. The case offers convenient tool-free installation of the drives and PCI cards and also includes front USB and audio ports. The Thermaltake V9 has a suggested retail price of $140 and comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Metal Grilled Front Panel
- Transparent Side Window
- 1 x Front 12cm Red LED Intake Fan (1300 rpm)
- 1 x Rear 12cm Exhaust TurboFan (1300 rpm)
- 1 x Top 23xm Exhaust Silent Fan (800 rpm)
- Front fan cage design with detachable dust filter
- Ventilation holes for Motherboard Fan, HDD Devices
- Bottom PSU fan filter
- Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25", 2 x External 3.5", 5 x Internal 3.5"
- Tool-Free Installation of Drives & PCI Cards
- Easy access Power & Reset button
- Front ports: 2 x USB 2.0, HD Audio
- Motherboard Support: ATX & Micro ATX
- PSII power supply compliant
- Dimensions: 16.97 x 7.52 x 18.5 in
- Weight: 13.87 lbs.
- 3 year warranty