The Thermaltake Mozart TX is a home entertainment cube tower PC case from Thermaltake's Mozart series. At 28" tall, the case provides plenty of vertical space allowing it to hold two systems, five 5.25" drives, seven 3.5" drives, and a 7" drive for installing a 7" LCD VGA monitor. It is available in either a silver aluminum or black steel chassis with an aluminum front panel and transparent side window. The case features independant thermal chamber technology which divides the case into separate sections for the primary system, secondary system, 5.25" bays, and 3.5" bays and regulates the temperature in each section separately.
The Mozart TX includes two 12cm intake fans at the front, three 12cm exhaust fans at the rear and 11 built-in air vents which provide good air flow to keep the case cool. It can hold six additional fans and is also compatible with a liquid cooling system. The case also provides multimedia capabilities with front-panel Firewire, e-SATA, and four USB ports. The Mozart TX has a suggested retail price of $250 and comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Cube tower with aluminum front panel
- ITC (Independent Thermal chamber) Technology
- Transparent Side Window
- Silver Aluminum or Black Steel Chassis
- Drive Bays: 1 x 7", 5 x 5.25", 1 x External 3.5", 6 x Internal 3.5"
- Removable HDD cages
- Tool-free installation of 5.25" drives and PCI cards
- Front ports: 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x e-SATA, 1 x Firewire ports, HD Audio
- Primary Motherboard Compatibility: ATX, Micro ATX, BTX, Micro BTX, Nano BTX, Pico BTX
- Secondary Motherboard Compatibility: Mini ITX
- 2 x Front 12cm intake fans
- 3 x Rear 12cm exhaust fans
- Can hold an additional 5 x 12cm fans and 1 x 8cm fan
- Liquid Cooling Capable
- 11 built-in air vents
- PSII power supply compliant
- Dimensions: 13.0 x 14.2 x 28.3 in
- Weight: 36.4 lbs.
- 3 year warranty