The Thermaltake Mozart Sx is a home theater desktop PC case that supports ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX compatibility from Thermaltake's Mozart series. The case features a silver and black chassis with an aluminum front panel, Media LAB window, and is designed with two bridges that strengthen the case structure. It is about half the thickness of the original Mozart and is similar in size to a DVD player allowing it to fit in with home theater systems. The case also has removable HDD cages, EMI clips, and thumb screws making it easy to open and install hard drives.
The Mozart Sx includes dual 80mm fans located at the front and side of the case with an intake air vent and ventilation openings which provide good air flow to keep the case cool. It can hold a 5.25" drive, an external 3.5" drive, and two internal 3.5" drives with the DVD drive bays being accessible without opening the front panel. The case also provides multimedia capabilities with front USB and Firewire ports, easy-access power and reset buttons, and a built-in riser card. The Mozart Sx has a suggested retail price of $150 and comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Aluminum front panel design
- Media LAB window design
- 2 x 80mm fans (2000 rpm) at side and front
- Ventilation opening on top and side
- Intake air vent
- Thumb screws
- Removable HDD Cages
- EMI clips design
- Build-in Riser Card - PCI-Express x 1, PCI x 2
- Drive Bays: 1 x 5.25", 1 x External 3.5", 2 x Internal 3.5"
- Easy access Power & Reset button
- Front ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Firewire ports, HD Audio
- Gold-plated foot stands
- ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX compatibility
- PSII power supply compliant
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 18.5 x 17.3 in
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
- 3 year warranty