The Thermaltake Mozart iP is a home theater desktop PC case that supports ATX and Micro ATX compatibility from Thermaltake's Mozart series. The case is designed with a black aluminum chassis with two bridges that strengthen the case structure. It is unique in the series since it has a front panel hinge with an iPod dock and built-in iPod remote control allowing the user to insert their iPod and play music directly from the case.
The Mozart iP includes an 80mm intake fan on the front with a front panel air vent, dual 60mm exhaust fans at the back, and a top vent which provide good air flow to keep the case cool. It can hold two 5.25" drives and five 3.5" drives with one of the DVD drive bays being accessible without opening the front door. It also provides multimedia capabilities with front USB and Firewire ports and easy-access power and reset buttons. The Mozart iP has a suggested retail price of $220 and comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Front panel hinge design with iPod slot
- Built-in iPod remote control
- iPod charger dock
- PCB panel design
- 1 x Front 80mm intake fan (2000 rpm)
- 2 x Rear 60mm exhaust fans (2500 rpm)
- Ventilation opening on top
- Intake air vent
- 2 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 5 x Int. 3.5" Drive Bays
- Easy access Power & Reset button
- Front ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Firewire ports, Audio & Speaker
- Gold-plated foot stands
- ATX & Micro ATX compatibility
- PSII power supply compliant
- Black aluminum chassis
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 16.9 x 17.7 in
- Weight: 17.6 lbs.
- 3 year warranty