The Thermaltake Mozart is a home theater desktop PC case that supports ATX and Micro ATX compatibility from Thermaltake's Mozart series. The case features a silver and black chassis with an aluminum front panel, VFD window, and is designed with two bridges that strengthen the case structure. It includes an 80mm intake fan on the front with a front panel air vent, dual 60mm exhaust fans at the back, and a top vent which provide good air flow to keep the case cool.
The Thermaltake Mozart can hold three 5.25" drives and five 3.5" drives with one of the DVD drive bays being accessible without opening the front panel. It also provides multimedia capabilities with front USB and Firewire ports and easy-access power and reset buttons. The case has a suggested retail price of $120 and comes with a 3 year warranty.
- VFD window + Aluminum front panel design
- 1 x Front 80mm intake fan (2000 rpm)
- 2 x Rear 60mm exhaust fans (2500 rpm)
- Ventilation opening on top
- Intake air vent
- 3 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 5 x Int. 3.5" Drive Bays
- Easy access Power & Reset button
- Front ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Firewire ports, 1 x HD Audio
- Gold-plated foot stands
- ATX & Micro ATX compatibility
- PSII power supply compliant
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 16.9 x 17.8 in
- Weight: 17.6 lbs.
- 3 year warranty