The Thermaltake Matrix is a basic mid-tower PC case from Thermaltake's entry-level Matrix series. The case supports ATX and Micro ATX motherboards and is designed with a black steel chassis, aluminum front plate, and a black mesh front panel with a built-in air filter. It includes a 12cm exhaust fan at the rear with a CPU air guide and VGA venting holes to help keep the components cool. The Matrix can hold four 5.25" drives, six 3.5" drives, and offers convenient tool-free installation of all of the drives and PCI cards. It also provides front HD audio, Firewire, and USB ports and has a thumb screw for easily opening the side panel. The case has a suggested retail price of $60 and comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Black mesh front panel with filter
- Black steel chassis with aluminum front plate
- 1 x Front 12cm Intake Fan (Optional)
- 1 x Rear 12cm Exhaust Fan
- CPU air guide and VGA venting holes
- Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25", 2 x External 3.5", 4 x Internal 3.5"
- Tool-Free Installation of Drives & PCI Cards
- Thumb screw
- Security key lock ring attached
- Front ports: 2 x USB 2.0, Fireqire, HD Audio
- Motherboard Support: ATX & Micro ATX
- PSII power supply compliant
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 7.5 x 18.9 in
- Weight: 12.6 lbs.
- 3 year warranty