The Thermaltake Element S is a mid-grade "professional" custom desktop PC case; designed for consumers that require more powerful computer equipment. The Element S features anti-vibration and noise reduction material to keep the machine running quietly, a "sophisticated" and stylish black interior to match the exterior, and a very spacious and roomy hardware cabin with room for up to 7 3.5" and 2 2.5" hard drives.
The Element S also includes additional features such as an exceptional airflow design that is equipped with one 120mm front case fan, one 230mm side case fan and top case fan with red LED lights, and two 60mm rear case fans, a "plug and play" 23cm side panel fan, a direction free HDD cage which means the user can choose which way the cage sits, and a rounded folding edge design for for all interior case dividers to reinforce the case and prevent painful cutting.
- Mid-grade Professional PC case
- Designed with anti-vibration and noise reduction material
- Stylish "stealth" black interior and exterior
- Spacious interior cabin
- Enhanced airflow structure
- Plenty of cooling case fans
- A direction free HDD cage that is detachable for easy installation options
- Rounded/ Folding edge case dividers to reinforce case and prevent skin cutting
- Case Type: Mid-tower
- Cooling System:
- Front (intake): 120 x 120 x 25mm Turbofan, 1300rpm, 17dBA; 120 x 120mm fan (optional)
- Rear (exhaust): 140 x 140 x 25mm Turbofan, 1000rpm, 16dBA
- Top (exhaust): 230x 230 x 20mm red LED fan, 600rpm, 15dBA
- VGA (exhaust): Two 60 x 60mm fan (optional)
- Side (intake): 230 x 230 x 20mm fan, 800rpm, 15dBA
- Drive Bays: 12
- Accessible: 3 x 5.25"
- Hidden: 7 x 35", 2 x 2.5"
- Material: SECC
- Color: Exterior and interior black
- Rear Expansion Slots: 7
- Liquid Cooling Hole: Supports; 1/2", 3/8", 1/4" water tube
- Motherboards: 9.6" x 9.6" (Micro ATX), 12" x 9.6" (ATX)
- I/O Ports: USB 2.0 x 2, eSATA connector x 1, HD Audio
- PSU: Standard ATX PSII (optional)
- Weight: 19.27 pounds
- Height: 540mm (21.3")
- Width: 230mm (9.1")
- Depth: 505mm (19.9")
Add New Resource