The Thermaltake Bach Vx is a mid tower case with a silver aluminum bezel and black finish, with a body made from SECC steel. The Bach Vx is marketed as a tastefully conservative chassis, likely made with an eye toward high-end office systems requirements. Intended to combine looks with a strong and user-friendly feature set, it comes with security locks and fans already installed, a dust filter, and tool-free mountings for most components.
The case features a 140mm intake fan positioned behind the HDD rack and a 120mm exhaust fan on the rear of the case, as well as a vent on the side panel positioned over the CPU fan. The Bach Vx includes tool-free mountings for both the 5.25" drives and PCI cards, as well as thumb-screw mountings for 3.5" external drives. The hard disk drives are mounted in an removable cage and soft rubber mountings to absorb vibration. Font panel includes a washable dust filter, USB 2.0 ports, an e-Sata port and HD audio jacks. The Bach Vx also includes front and side panel locks for security. This model is available with a transparent side panel window.
- Micro ATX and ATX form factor compatible
- four 5.25" drive bays (with tool-free mountings)
- two external 3.5" drive bays (with thumb screw mountings)
- five internal 3.5" drive bays (with removable caddy and rubber mountings)
- 7 PCI expansion slots
- two USB 2.0 ports, HD audio jacks and e-SATA port on front panel
- 140mm front intake fan, 120mm exhaust fan
- dimensions: 19.6" x 8.3" x 18.7"
- weight: 20.3 lbs
- 3 year limited warranty