The Thermaltake Bach is a high-end media PC case with a desktop design. With the addition of an optional remote control and VFD display, the Bach can be used without any other input devices. The potential to do away with the keyboard and mouse can reduce clutter around the television it is connected to, but this comes at the expense of usability, as eliminating the keyboard and mouse makes anything other than simply clicking on files cumbersome. The reinforcing braces within the case allow it to bear more weight than it would othewise be able to.
Made from SECC steel and with an aluminum bezel, this model also features blue LED lighting, USB 2.0, 1394, and audio in and audio out ports on the bezel as well. This case comse with two 60mm exhaust fans at the rear and an 80mm intake fan on the front, all rated at 19 dBA noise levels. Two internal bridges, which can be swung open for better access to the case internals, provide improved structural strength. The Bach is also available with Thermaltake's Media Lab package, which includes an IR remote control and VFD display, as well as software required for their use.
- two USB 2.0 ports, a 1394 Firewire port and audio ports on front of case
- ATX and Micro ATX compatible form factor
- five 3.5" internal drive bays
- three 5.25" drive bays (including a single stealth panel)
- front window for VFD display
- available in black and silver
- dimensions: 6.7" x 16.9" x 17.7"
- weight: 17.6 lbs
- 3 year warranty