The Thermaltake Armor A90 is a mid-range mid-tower desktop chassis designed to offer high-end features at a low price point. It features a bottom-based power supply design, a protective front door and tool-free hard drive mounting. Additionally, the Armor A90 sports a number of intake and exhaust points for adding 120mm and 200mm fans as well as seven 3.5" HDD mounts and a single 2.5" SSD mount.
The Armor A90's bottom-based PSU design allows for superior cooling of components as more room is available at the top of the case for additional fans and CPU cooling solutions. Its protective front door keeps the Armor A90's front ports (USB, audio) and 5.25" drives (DVD/CD/Blu-ray) safe from possible damage while protecting them from dust. Meanwhile, the Thermaltake Armor A90 boasts two front air intake points, one of which comes equipped with a 120mm 1,000rpm fan, as well as a single side intake with top and rear exhaust points for optimal airflow.
- Black “bulletproof” armor design with metal mesh elements
- Top and front blue LED-fans
- Massive protective front door for drive access
- Bottom based PSU for optimized cooling
- Big triangular side panel window & 120mm side panel VGA cooling opening
- Front and side air intake; rear and top exhaust
- Drive mounts: 6 x 3.5", 1 x 3.5" (accessible) 1 x 2.5", 3 x 5.25"