The North Face Ice Jacket is a winter parka that is similar to other North Face jackets with down insulation and waterproof fabric, although more streamlined. The outer shell is made from HyVent 2L breathable water repellent material and the stuffing consists of 550 fill power grade down. Although advertised as a parka, the Ice Jacket measures only 29.5 inches from the center back top to bottom, whereas the McMurdo Parka is 35 inches, offering more coverage. Like the McMurdo however, the Ice Jacket has a removable hood with detachable faux fur trim, adjustable cuffs and hem cinch-cord at the waist, and also lots of pockets both outside and inside. Added features include two top entry chest pockets with Napoleon zip entry and a key clip in the hand pocket so you don't lose you keys. Only available in Men's sizes S through XXL.
- Adjustable removable hood
- Detachable faux fur trim
- Two top entry chest pockets with Napoleon zip entry
- Internal security pockets
- Two hand pockets
- Front zipper with Velcro closure
- Adjustable cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Key clip in hand pocket
- Outer: 400D x 500D 244 g/m²(7.2 oz/yd²) 100% nylon oxford HyVent 2L (Solid)
- Insulation: 550 fill down
- Length from Center Back: 29.5"
- Sizes: Men's S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colors: Weimaraner Brown, Black, Graphite Grey, Swamp Green