- Pocket or Purse Size - Smallest on the market. Extendable selfie pole stretches from 7.5 to 34 inches. All one piece so no losing parts. Adjustable head allows for 270 degrees to gain the best angle to take a selfie, group & above-crowd aerial shots.
- Perfect Photo & Video Easy Use - 4 top ways to use selfie stick are kids, pets, family, & your travels. Don't be left out of photos anymore; eliminates the need to have strangers snap your pic. Lithium-ion battery recharges in 1 hour with any USB charger.
- Compatible w/ iPhone & Android Smartphones - Silicone grips holds phone securely w/o scratching; prevents falling. Holder opens to 3 1/2 in. No more losing a remote - Bluetooth triggers remote shutter by pressing button. See full list of compatibility.
- Learn From the Pros Bonus - Receive top 10 tips for taking selfies & top 20 ways to use your stick. Written by pro photographers. PTP Direct is the sole authorized seller of The Memory Journalists selfie stick. Imitations are not covered by our warranty.
- MJ Selfie Pro selfie stick
- Charging cable
- Wrist strap
- Warranty/ safety manual
- A link to download top 10 tips for taking selfies and top 20 ways to use your selfie stick
The 4 top ways to use your selfie stick are for your kids, pets, family, and your travels. Don’t forget about sports try it on ski slopes or hang gliding. Try video journaling; use as a video stabilizer. Use at your wedding as a DIY photo booth; selfie sticks can be photo booth props. Ideas are endless.
It’s made of stainless steel with a universal silicone holder. The new silicone holder is vastly improved to hold your phone tight and not scratch it. No fears of it hitting the ground! The new improved handle doesn’t slip out of place, so the button doesn’t get lost or disappear, unlike older models.
Works with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5 5C 5S / Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 S6 Note 2, 3, 4, 5 / Android Droid / Moto G, X / Nexus 5, 6 / LG G2, G3, Flex, Optimus / Sony Xperia / Blackberry. Does not work with Windows phones or GoPro cameras at this time.
- Please ensure that the selfie stick is fully charged before you use it.
- Hold and press the button for at least 3 seconds (longer if troubleshooting).
- Be sure to look for blinking light under your thumb. Open Bluetooth settings on your phone and look for ‘MJ Selfie Pro’ to connect.
- If this doesn't work, turn the selfie stick off and wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn it back on and try to pair again.
- If it still doesn't work, the please check if you had previously paired your selfie stick with your phone, be sure to remove ‘MJ Selfie Pro’ from your list of devices and try again.
- Please ensure to read the instructions that are on the back of the box. Instructions are very simple to follow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to order a new cord if i lost the charger cord?
They don't sell parts separately, so you will have to buy a whole new kit.
Does the selfie stick require a special charger?
It comes with a charger cord. You just need a USB outlet connector, like the ones that come with iPhones, or you can plug it into your computer to charge.
Does it work with small digital cameras?
If you're referring to the clip, yes it should work. The clip is adjustable, but relatively tight to hold it in place.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Add New Resource