803461/500x330/teva-womens-tirra-sandal.jpg 803462/500x216/teva-womens-tirra-sandal_1.jpg 803463/500x202/teva-womens-tirra-sandal_2.jpg 803464/459x500/teva-womens-tirra-sandal_3.jpg 803465/349x500/teva-womens-tirra-sandal_4.jpg
The Teva Women's Tirra Sandal is designed as a water sandal. It has three Velcro® straps. The shoe also has an EVA topsole with Microban Zinc protection from bacteria. The outsole is made out of Spider rubber for traction in water.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- EVA footbed
- Microban™ - Using small amounts of zinc powder, a naturally occurring microbe inhibitor, this non-toxic treatment in the topsole helps reduce odor-causing bacteria.
- Neoprene and Lycra® lining
- Nylon stability shank
- River Rubber® non-slip outsole material is designed for use in and around the water, offering superior grip on smooth, wet surfaces such as rocks, fiberglass, or raft rubber.
- Shoc Pad™ - A blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
- Three adjustable straps with hook-and-loop closures
- Webbing and synthetic upper
- For Women
Add New Resource
Amazon Best Sellers Rank
# 4 in Sport Sandals & Slides