Enjoy a good night's sleep time and again with the Outfitter XXL cot. Every bit as rugged as it is large, the 85-by-40-inch Outfitter offers a patented steel leg frame that supports up to 600 pounds, making it an ideal accessory for larger campers. Even better, setup and breakdown is quick and hassle-free so you needn't spend several minutes fussing with the cot each evening (Teton included detailed setup instructions with photos, however, just in case). And to enjoy an even better evening on the lakeside, consider purchasing an Outfitter XXL foam pad (sold separately), which is designed to custom fit the Outfitter cot. Comfortable enough to function as a guest bed for visitors, the Outfitter XXL folds down to a 42-by-12-by-7-inch footprint and comes with a handy carrying bag.
- Constructed with an Aluminum frame, patented steel legs, and Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas top
- The Outfitter XXL Cot has an oversized sleeping area that supports up to 600 lbs.; one person setup and take down is quick and easy
- Compatible with Outfitter XXL Camp Pad, Outfitter XXL Quick tent, Gun sleeve, Under Cot Storage and Cot Organizer
- Measures 85 x 40 inches when open
- Folds up to a compact 42" x 12" x 7" for easy transport with included carry bag
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
How high off the floor is this cot when set up?
19 inches when set-up.
Is this cot comfortable all alone, or do you need to add padding?
With a pad which makes this cot sleep like a bed. It's not necessary though especially with a sleeping bag.
Add New FAQ
- Construction Aluminum frame, Patented steel legs, Heavy-duty 600D Poly Canvas top
- Frame Construction Patented steel leg
- Capacity Up to 600 lbs.
- Origin USA