The TETON Sports Oasis 1100 is a large capacity hydration pack that weighs only 2 pounds unfilled. The modern cut, multiple adjustments and ventilated shoulder straps mean all-day comfort, even when fully loaded. It includes a 2-liter bladder with three zipper pockets, storage space, and two mesh pouches that make this 1,100 cubic inch/18-liter total capacity hydration pack roomy enough for day or overnight trips.The low-profile athletic cut with full adjustment fits both men and women comfortably. This sturdy and lightweight backpack has wide mesh straps with ventilated foam and chest shock absorber. The FDA-compliant food grade bladder with triple-heat sealed edges, 2 inch opening for easy fill and cleaning, kink-free sip tube, cushioned bite valve, and twist-lock to prevent leaks.
- Included BPA free 70 ounce (2-Liter) hydration bladder
- Full main pocket with weather guard and reversed zipper, butterfly storage space to stash gear, front zip pocket with organizer and key clip, side mesh pouches to keep energy bars, water and sunscreen handy
- High density EVA foam with ventilation holes, mesh covering, and chest shock absorber add comfort and breathability to shoulder straps
- Built in safety-yellow rainfly with elastic edge to keep it in place
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The limited lifetime warranty covers your backpack against defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it. The water reservoir, bite valve, and drink tube are covered against defects in materials or workmanship for a one-year period. The warranties are cheerfully extended to the original owner only and exclude normal wear and tear (e.g., zippers that wear out after extended use) or misuse.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this backpack waterproof?
No. It comes with a rain hood that is stored in the bottom of the pack. But you could always spray it with a waterproof/resistant camping spray.
Would this fit a 4 foot child who is 60 pounds?
It may look a little large. You might be able to adjust it, but keep in mind the weight of the water might be a bit heavy. If you add gear in the back pack sections then it might be too heavy. It is built for adults.
Is this pack big enough to carry a binder?
Not big enough for a regular 3-ring binder.
Add New FAQ
- Hydration Capacity 2 Liter
- Capacity 1100 Cubic Inches/18 Liters
- Origin China
Add New Resource