This Techni Mobili Multifunction Computer Desk saves space with its compact footprint. It has a simple yet sturdy design made of heavy-duty engineered wood panels with a moisture resistant PVC laminate veneer and a scratch-resistant powder-coated steel frame. A 10-slot media holder is mounted between the desktop and accessory shelf. The keyboard shelf and adjacent shelf and utility drawer are all mounted on slide out tracks featuring safety stops. The slide-out keyboard shelf, bottom CPU storage shelf, utility drawer, and two accessory shelves each have a 30 lb weight capacity, while the spacious desktop can hold up to 80 lbs.
- Heavy-duty engineered wood panels with a moisture resistant PVC laminate veneer
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated steel frame
- 10-slot media holder
- Keyboard shelf and adjacent shelf and utility drawer with safety stops
- Slide-out keyboard shelf, bottom CPU storage shelf, utility drawer, and two accessory shelves each have a 30 lb weight capacity
Frequently Asked Questions
It says 35 in height, is that to the bottom of the desk, the KB tray, or the bottom of the printer shelf?
The desk is 29 3/8" from floor to desk top, 25 3/4" from floor to pull out key board shelf, 35 1/4 " from floor to printer shelf, 24 1/4" to the shelf above the drawer (from the bottom of the drawer to shelf above is 4" drawer front is 3"). There is a 5 5/8" space from desk top to printer shelf. The thickness of the KB tray, desk top and printer shelf is about 3/4".
Where do you put the mouse? Above the keyboard seems awkward.
Yes, the mouse goes above and to the right of the keyboard. Takes a little getting use to but not so bad once you try it.
Does the keyboard slide out to the top?
No, it does not.
Add New FAQ
- Weight Capacity Shelves: 30 lbs, Desktop: up to 80 lbs.
Add New Resource