The Ballistic Glass Screen Protector will absorb almost any impact- sacrificing itself for your iPhone 6 Plus screen! The Ballistic Glass screen protector pays for itself as the first line of line of defense from scratches and drops!
- The way your stunning iPhone 6 (5.5 inch) Retina HD Display was intended, but with maximum protection!
- From scratches to high impact drops, you are completely covered with Tech Armor HD Clear Ballistic Glass. Protected by Tech Armor No-Hassle Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Precise laser cut tempered glass made with polished, rounded edges. 99.99% HD Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy. Anti-fingerprint "Oleophobic" Coating magically resists oils and reduces annoying fingerprints.
- Protection from Drops
- Protection from Scratches
- Way to Maximize Resale Value
- Bubble free Installation
- HD Display Clarity
- Touchscreen Accuracy
- Hassle-Free Lifetime Warranty
- One (1) Screen Protector
- Installation Instructions
- Alcohol Cleaning Wipe
- Microfiber Cloth
- Dust Removal Tape
- Retail Packaging
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screens have curved edges that our screen protectors do not cover 100%, as they would peel over time causing customer frustration. We designed our screen protectors so you will have maximum coverage on your device with ease of installation and durability. For more complete protection, we recommend pairing the screen protector of your choice with a Tech Armor iPhone 6 or 6 Plus case.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we order this version with the U-shaped cutout now, can we get the version with the more precise cutout for free later?
Yes, if you order now you can use the lifetime warranty to obtain a shipment of the more precise cut out later on. This inventory should be in stock in a few weeks.
Will it be the updated one with the exact right size cut-outs?
Well Protector didnt cover the actual size of Iphone 6 plus. On all edges it is cut off approx 3 mm.
Will the screen protector cover the entire face of the iPhone 6 Plus or just the screen?
Just like the iPhone 6, the 6 Plus has the rounded/curved edges and so the screen protector will cover the flat area of the phones screen. All screen protector companies are doing the same thing as there is no reliable material in the market that curves down and can adhere to the rounded/curved edges well. If you look at the main image on the listing you can see that the screen protector is cut about 2mm short of the entire surface of the screen.
Add New FAQ
- Suit iPhone 6 plus
Add New Resource