FOR A FRACTION OF THAT PRICE - Our Ballistic Glass Screen Protector will absorb almost any impact- sacrificing itself for your iPhone 6 screen!
MAXIMIZE YOUR RESALE VALUE - The Ballistic Glass screen protector pays for itself as the first line of line of defense from scratches and drops!
- Amazing look and feel! The way your stunning iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) Retina HD Display was intended, but with maximum protection!
- From scratches to high impact drops, you are completely covered with Tech Armor HD Clear Ballistic Glass. Protected by Tech Armor No-Hassle Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Precise laser cut tempered glass made with polished, rounded edges. 99.99% HD Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy. Anti-fingerprint "Oleophobic" Coating magically resists oils and reduces annoying fingerprints.
- Please Note: The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screens have curved edges that our screen protectors do not cover 100%, as they would peel over time causing customer frustration. We designed our screen protectors so you will have maximum coverage on your device with ease of installation and durability. For more complete protection, we recommend pairing the screen protector of your choice with a Tech Armor iPhone 6 or 6 Plus case.
- Additional Note: Since we did not have pre-release specifications, we have a U-shaped cutout at the top (for speaker and camera) to ensure your iPhone 6/6 Plus has the protection it deserves at time of launch. Now that we have the physical phone, we have changed the U-shaped cutout to be more precise but it will take a few weeks before this version is shipping.
- BEST Protection from Drops
- BEST Protection from Scratches
- BEST Way to Maximize Resale Value
- BEST Bubble free Installation
- BEST HD Display Clarity
- BEST Touchscreen Accuracy
- BEST Hassle-Free Lifetime Warranty
- One (1) Screen Protector
- Installation Instructions
- Alcohol Cleaning Wipe
- Microfiber Cloth
- Dust Removal Tape
- Retail Packaging
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Tech Armor release an iPhone 6 screen protector that has accurate cutouts and not the massive hole on the top?
Eric T, thanks so much for the question. The big square cut at the top is something we start with when information about the phone is limited and there are no real images online for us to reference. This allows us to get screen protectors into the hands of customers right away before the phone is released. Once the actual phone is in our hands we then make the precise cutouts with the holes as opposed to the u-shaped cut. I hope that helps in understanding the methodology a little bit. I would encourage you to purchase now and if you're truly unhappy with the u-shaped cut we can replace your screen protectors in a few weeks or a month with the more precise cut. Best, Tech Armor Support
I just bought two of these. How is it suppose to work with the curved glass edges of the iPhone 6?
Bacon, thanks for your email. This screen protector does not actually cover the curved edges of the iPhone 6. There will be an additional insert in your package that explains how to install this screen protector accordingly. A little more information about not covering the curved edges... for months now we have been testing different materials trying very hard to find something that does work with these curved edges. Unfortunately the edges have a pretty steep curve to them ans so all of the available materials on the market do not work well. We have tried thinner more flexible material, additional adhesive, etc and to date nothing has worked to our satisfaction. I hope this helps explain the situation a little better. If any other screen protector company claims to have edge-to-edge protection I would be VERY wary of that claim and know that the odd your screen protector will peel up is very high. If you have any other question please let us know. Best, Tech Armor Support
How do you know this will fit iPhone 6 if it hasnt been announced yet?
Georges, thanks for your question. We, like a lot of other accessory companies, have triangulated some early intel on the phone and have 99% confidence that these screen protectors will fit. These days the secrecy behind Apple launches isn't quite as tight as in the past and so we feel confident in the data. However, if we happen to be wrong, we will replace your purchase with the correct screen protector free of charge. That is part of our lifetime warranty! Any other questions let us know! Best, Tech Armor Support
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource