The TDK 2 Speaker Boombox is a sound system designed to be portable without compromising on sound quality. With a retro feel - large chromed knobs and rectangular design - this system brings the Boombox up-to-date with a variety of input options and functions.
The 2 Speaker Boombox is very similar to the larger TDK 3 speaker Boombox, but lacks the 6-inch subwoofer. The sound comes from 20 Watts RMS power output and two 6-inch coaxial driver speakers located on the front of the Boombox. This system can be connected directly to your iPod/iPhone/flash drive or other media player via USB. It also has 3.5mm audio jack (cable included), auxiliary audio jack for instrument and microphone, and AM/FM radio. As with the 3 Speaker Boombox and the Soundcube, music and media information are displayed on a front digital panel and controlled using chromed dials. By adding D cell batteries the unit becomes fully portable.
- Power output: 20 Watts RMS
- Two 6-inch coaxial drivers
- Connectable to iPod/iPhone/flash drive via USB
- 3.5mm audio jack (cable included)
- Auxiliary audio jack for instrument and microphone
- AM/FM radio
- Bass/treble EQ adjustment
- Takes 10 D cell batteries
- Front digital panel display
- Shoulder strap
- Carry handle