The TaylorMade R11 TP Driver is a high-end driver designed to provide a high degree of shot adjustment, very similar to the TaylorMade R11 Driver. The only difference between the R11 TP (Tour Preferred) and the standard R11 is that the R11 TP has a premium Fujikura Blur TP 65 shaft as opposed to the R11's Fujikura Blur 60. Otherwise, the two are identical as both sport Adjustable Sole Plate technology, Flight Control technology and Movable Weight technology.
The R11 TP Driver's Adjustable Sole Plate technology allows users to adjust the face angle from square to open or closed by a maximum of two degrees for a more comfortable shot. Its Flight Control technology allows users to adjust the R11 TP's launch angle by allowing for precise loft adjustments up to 1 degree higher or lower than default. Meanwhile, the R11 TP Driver's Movable Weight technology allows users to tune its center of gravity to promote a draw or neutral ball flight, increasing shot accuracy.
- Flight Control Technology
- Adjustable Sole Plate
- Movable Weight Technology
- Promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change
- Aero shape for greater speed
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment
- Fujikura Blur TP 65 shaft