The TaylorMade R11 Driver is a high-end driver designed to provide a high degree of adjustment, ensuring greater comfort for any type of golfer. Its Flight Control Technology, Adjustable Sole Plate and Movable Weight Technology provide three ways to adjust the way the R11 swings, offering 48 ways to set the club head. Additionally, the R11 promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change.
The R11 Driver's Adjustable Sole Plate allows players to quickly and easily adjust face angle between three settings--open, closed and neutral--for greater control over distance. Its Flight Control Technology allows users to adjust the R11's loft, increasing or decreasing launch angle to best suit the situation. Meanwhile, the R11's Movable Weight Technology uses a weighted cartridge system to shift weighting from heel to toe and back again.
- Flight Control Technology
- Adjustable Sole Plate
- Movable Weight Technology
- Promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change
- Aero shape for greater speed
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment
- Length: 45.75"