The TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 the second generation SuperFast drivers expected to be released on February 4, 2011. The driver is available in a standard model as well as a TP Version.
The driver is incredibly light, weighing only 279 grams, which is impressive considering the size of the driver. It has a 46.5" shaft, a large clubface and inverted ConeFace technology which actually increases the size of the sweetspot - an advantage welcomed by novice to veteran players alike. The clubhead's DualCrown technology is designed to lower the clubhead's center of gravity, while the clubface has been designed to reduce overall drag. The TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 is available in three loft options: 9.5°, 10.5°, and 12.5°.
The club was released with another model, the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 TP, designed for a faster swing speed and increased distance, plus a single weight port on the toe which promotes a neutral bias.
- Only 279 grams in weight
- Clubhead design for aerodynamics
- DualCrown Technology for lower CG
- Shaft length of 46.5"
- Low to Mid spin
- 25-gram Winn Lite Grip
- Inverted ConeFace technology for increasing the sweetspot
- Rounded crown to reduce drag
- Easy to align with a high contrast black face against a white crown
- Loft Options: 9.5°, 10.5° and 12.5°