The Tascam US-122L is the follow-up to the popular US-122; it is a portable digital audio interface for connecting micropphones, guitars, MIDI devices and other instruments to your Mac or PC. It accepts two channels of analog input through either an XLR mic input with phantom power or an analog 1/4" line input switchable to high impedance for guitars. See the Tascam US-144 for the 4-channel version of this audio interface.
- 2 XLR mic inputs with phantom power
- 2 analog line inputs (1 switchable to high impedance for use with guitars, basses, etc.)
- 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- USB 2.0 equipped (also supports USB 1.1)
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit for high quality recordings
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Headphone/level control
- Bus powered for use with any PC or Mac, including laptops
The US-122L and US-144 did not work in Windows Vista. Recently, in September 2007 Tascam finally released working drivers for both of these interfaces.
Add New Resource