- TaoTronics hydroponic led grow light have 12 LEDs (3 blue & 9 red), ultra bright. Really helps when the plant need extra boost of light, or a few of sun, raining, snowing , dark indoor etc.
- This led grow bulb has low power consumption, high luminous efficiency and long service life, the electronics inside are stepping down the voltage. the outside is constructed in a pure heat-sink fashion, It does not generate any noticeable heat even 17hrs a day. keeping your temperatures down perfectly.
- These growing lamps emit the wavelength of light which can be fully absorbed by the plants photosynthesis; no energy waste like fluorescent lights etc. 660 and 430nm; 630 and 460nm are respectively 4 peaks of growth spectrum for maximum chlorophyII A and B production. Sources rich in red light are more efficient and beneficial for photosynthesis, best for blooming and fruit .The Chlorophyll and Carotenoid need blue much, good for the photosynthesis, best for promoting the leaf.
- This plant growing light can rapidly improve the health of plant and growing, generally more leaves popping up within 2 weeks of using this growing lamp on a daily basis.
- TaoTronics plant growing lighting is designed to fit standard E27 socket, brilliant all metal housing, Easy to set up and use - no special lamp needed, a desk lamp will do.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fit a Standard light bulb socket?
How much distance should i leave between the light and the plant?
Here's the essential point for growing plants under lights. If you put the light too far away the plant will use whatever energy it can get fro the light to grow towards the light. you'll get pale, leggy, stringy plants. The closer the light can be to the growing tip of the plant, the more energy the pant has for photo-synthesis. And it will spend all that energy making rich, dark green, succulent leaves. The old incandescent-type lights made light by making a lot of heat. An d heat dries out the soil and burns too close leaves. The point about thee led lights is there is not supposed to be much heat at the light genarating end. Though there can be heat behind it in the diode part. Just try to get the light as close as possible to the plants growing shoots. Test the light source heat with your hand. The closer the better. --The other thing is differential growing. If some plants grow low (some herbs) and other plants grow high you will have a problem. You want all the growing ends to be about the same distance from the light source.
Is that normal if the bulb is noticeably flickering?
Plug it in somewhere else as a test (check to see if it is your power at fault). If it flickers still then it is bad and you should return it.
Add New FAQ
- Suggested Height 1.6ft-5ft
- Input Voltage AC85~264V
- Socket Type E27
- Special Features Organic
Add New Resource