The condenser microphones. SGC-598 is specially designed for camera, interviews and other applicatoins. It's a good choice because it can match with any brands of camera and simply fixed on the camera.
- Low power indicator
- Powered by 1.5V AA alkaline battery
- Sensitivity: -32dB+/-3dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- High sensitivity condenser microphone specially designed for camera
- Cardioid directivity characteristic can effectively reduce the ambient noise
- Optional +10db sensitivity tone up and 200Hz bass filter meet the demand of different applications
- Standard connector size for easy connection with camera
- Shock proof design can reduce the mechanical noise of cameras and other vibration noise
- Rugged alu mic housing features effective EMI resistance
- Powered by 1.5V AA alkaline battery, playtime is up to 100hrs
- Power switch: Push to "ON" for turning on the microphones and conversely for turning off
- Sensitivity tone up switch: Tone up the volume of microphone
- Bass filter switch: Turn it on can reduce the ambient noise
- Power indicator: Turn on the power switch, the indicator is green, when it is at low power, the indicator is red
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work for a Nikon D3300?
Yes, it works great! Really reduces the noise of the auto focus when shooting video.
Will it work with the Canon rebel EOS T5i?
Yes, it works with the Canon T5i. And it will GREATLY improve the sound quality over the built-in microphone. Keep in mind that it is a monaural microphone, so you will not get stereo sound from it.
Will this unit fit any hotshoe equipped digital camera?
Yes, it should.
Add New FAQ
- Output lmpedance 2000 Ohms +/-30%
- Bass Filter 10dB/octave at 60Hz
- Sensitivity Tone Up +10dB
- Frequency Response 50Hz-16kHz
- Directivity Characteristic Cardioid
Add New Resource