Tagg GPS Plus is a location tracking device that attaches to your dog's collar so you can keep track of them wherever they go or if they ever sneak out. Tagg uses advanced cellular GPS technology to help pinpoint your dog’s location should they ever become lost. Tagg is an award-winning GPS Tracker that sends text and email alerts when your pet wanders off. You can locate your pet on a map using our free mobile and web app. We have added a Temperature Sensor, which now notifies you if your pet is in danger of overheating on a hot day or in freezing environments. Tagg also monitors their activity and fitness levels ensuring they stay active and healthy.
- Find Them Quickly If They Get Lost - The Tagg GPS Pet Tracker lets you set your pet's home zone and notifies you if they wander off using its award winning GPS location tracking system.
- Nationwide Coverage - Tagg uses cellular and GPS technology to pinpoint your dog's location anywhere in the U.S.
- Text & Email Alerts - On-demand notifications via app, text and email alerts when your pet gets out.
- Maps & Directions - If you ever need it, Tagg provides maps and directions so you can find your pet quickly and easily.
- Keep Them Healthy - Track your dog's activity and rest, getting key insights about their behavior and health
- Air Temperature Sensor - Tagg monitors your pet's surroundings and alerts you when they get too hot or cold (feature released in July 2015)
- Dog Proof: 10-Day battery life, waterproof, and durable
- Device requires a service plan as low as $6.95/month to be selected at activation.
The current app (available for iPhone and Android smartphones) is a convenient way to stay in touch with your pet. The Tagg App is a great way to track and find them quickly to bring them home safe. Now that Tagg is part of Whistle, we will be launching a new and improved Whistle version of the app coming Summer 2015.
- 1 Tracker
- 1 Charging base station
- Collar clip attachment
- Power kit
- Quick start guide
Frequently Asked Questions
We travel in an RV, will I be able to change" the home base" frequently - easily?
Yes, you can log into the website to update the base 'location' pretty easily. Also, the base 'zone' is just a perimeter around the base. The map is really just a visual reference and does not tie the collar and base to a specific location. If the dog leaves the perimeter, you will get notified. This is regardless of whether the map is up to date. If the dog does leave and you need to know the street address of his current location, you will want to update the map so it provides accurate info.
Would this fit a small dog or a cat comfortably?
It is lightweight and cusped to fit around the neck. But it is about 1 1/4 inch wide and 5 inches from "wingtip to wingtip". It is about 1/2 inch thick in the body part and about 1/4 inch or less thick on the flexible wings. It is sort of the size of a wristwatch. If your pet would not be burdened by a lightweight but wide wristwatch, he would be o.K. with it. My cat probably would not like it - but that is because he is a cat.
Is the batteries rechargeable?
It's an internal battery, and is rechargeable. It will last about a week to 10 days in standby, or about 2 days of activity. *Standby is when the unit is close to the base station. Basically the dog is home. Once you leave the base station area, go outside, the unit will actively track and use more battery.
Add New FAQ
- Battery Life 10 - 30 days
- Charging Time 3 hours
Add New Resource