- Stabilty and agility in flight simplify professional 3D maneuvers like pirouettes 3D fun flips,rolls,and more.
- 2.4GHz Radio control
- 3 way precision controller: up/down, left/right, forward/backward
- Two Fly Mode:Indoor/Outdoor
- Controlling distance: About 40 Meters
- 1x 4CH 3-axis quadcopter
- 1x 2.4G LCD remote
- 1x 3.7v 350mAh lipo battery (builted-in quadcopter)
- 1x USB Charger
- 2x Main blades A
- 2x Main blades B
- 1x English Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Does anyone else have no spring on the left throttle lever? My right lever provides resistance/spring but the left does not.
No, the left control is not spring -assisted. Goofy, I know, but it makes sense as you learn to fly and manuver the craft.
It is there supposed to be a cable included to charge the battery? There seems to be a spot for one in the styrofoam.
Yes, there is a small wire with a usb port on one end and a connection on the other.
I have the UFO version. Which way is forward?
The two white blades are the front. when you start out, always put the white blades further from you (the copter facing away from you) so it's simple. Because when you face the copter towards you, right and left appear to be reversed.
Add New FAQ
- Manufacturer recommended age 14 years and up
- Channel 4 channels
- Frequency 2.4G
- Controlling distance About 40 Meters
- Flying time About 5-6 Minutes
- Charging time About 40 Minutes
- Product Battery 3.7V/350mAh Li-po