The Famous Syma New S022 Big 3CH RC Chinook. Factory pre-assembled, Ready To Fly! Simply remove it from the box, charge and insert the batteries, and get ready to take-off. The package is equipped with everything needed to get airborne (except 6AA batteries for the transmitter). Once again, just simply take it out of the box, set the batteries, and you have lift-off anywhere you want! Now everyone can enjoy the freedom of flight! There are not many of these flying around, so grab one when you can. Brand New in Retail Packaging: 1 (One) Syma Newest Model S022 Big RC Chinook Helicopter. 3-CH Radio Controller with Antenna(6 AA Batteries are not included) . Home AC Charger (110V) . Instruction Manual (English). 7.4 800mAh Li-polymer Rechargable Battery Pack (for Helicopter).
- Full Function 3 Channels Remote Controlled.Intelligent RC System.Up, Down, Left, Right , Forward and Backward.
- Altitude & Rotor Speed Control and stable hover.7.4V 800mAh Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery .Real Helicopter Performance .
- Flight Stabilizing System with adjustable trimming control .A 45 minutes charge equal to 8-12 minutes flight
- Flight Range: up to 100 ft radius control range .Length: Approx. 18.1 Inches .Height: Approx. 7.1 Inches
- ROHS and CE Approval .Suitable for Indoor flight or outdoor with NO wind .Suitable for Children 14+ ages.
- S022 Syma Helicopter
- 7.4v 600mah battery
- 3 CH Transmitter with Antenna
- Instruction Manual
- 110v charger
Frequently Asked Questions
The RC Helicopter Dimensions, how long is it?
It comes as advertised, about 18"-20". My issue with this product is that the manufacturing company is in China, and when I emailed customer service to address a charger issue that I had, I got no response back. The charger did not work after the first time using it and I've emailed the company for the past 3 months and no response yet. I hope this helps in your decision on purchasing.
Does it fly outdoors
Yeah it can fly outside, but the wind has to be zero and you will be adjusting the trim to account for unseen breezes. I honestly wouldn't by this helicopter because it will decide to take off at full throttle and crash uncontrollably because you have to cycle the power toggle up and down to break the helicopter doing its own thing. Good news is that it is durable And can handle most if the crashes.
How much can it lift?
I don't know what the full lifting capacity is, but, I have strapped a small digital movie camera to the Chinook and made some homemade videos of a bonfire we had the last summer.
Add New FAQ
- Flying Time Approx 12min
- Flying Height Approx 50m
- Control Range 100m
- Battery for transmitter 4 x AA (not included)
- Charging Time 150-180 min
- Frequency 27mhz/40mhz
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Manufacturer recommended age 8 years and up
- Origin Imported (China)
Add New Resource