The Supernova 300 lumens LED lantern combines the latest in LED lighting technology along with an innovative design that results in high performance.
With 300 lumens of brightness, the ability to run for days, and a strong manufacturer's warranty, this lantern will perform its duties for many years to come.
- 300 lumens of brightness provides the light you need in even the darkest of environments
- High-efficiency LED light generates little to no heat and can be used continuously for up to six days, making it a must-have for certain emergency situations - such as power outages and storms
- Safer and longer lasting than emergency candles
- State of the art convex reflector provides optimal lighting and reflection
- Sturdy rubber and plastic molding for maximum durability and water resistance
- Removable top for focused forward lighting or for use as a hanging area light
- Slow-pulse LED indicator light ensures that the lantern can be easily found in the event of an emergency
- LED lights are guaranteed for up to 100,000 hours of use and rarely need replacing
The next time you take your family camping, hiking, or just making another memory in the great outdoors, the Supernova 300 will provide you with the light and safety that you and your loved ones need.
Don't let that next snowstorm, tornado, or power outage keep you in the dark. The Supernova 300 not only lights up an entire room, but can be used for up to 6 days on a single set of batteries.
The Supernova 300 transforms any room, cabin, or tree house into a vessel for exploration and adventure. It's compact size, rugged durability, and multiple levels of brightness make it a great gift.
As with all of our products, the Supernova 300 comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Whether you are camping out in the wilderness, waiting out a storm, or simply telling stories to your children under the blankets, you can rest assured that the Supernova 300 will be there to light the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the brightness hurt your eyes if you are near it ?
Only if you stare directly at the light for a prolong period of time. There is a switch that makes it go from max brightness to normal brightness. It isn't adjustable so you have only 2 settings.
Is the ANSI standard used to measure the light specifications?
The light appears to put out that much light. It is very bright. So far, the output seems to be appropriate for the claimed amount. My reason is that it compares favorably with a hand held flashlight that puts out 300 lumens.
How many settings does this lantern have?
It has two setting, a low and a high.
Add New FAQ
- Luminous Flux 300 Lumens
- Battery Cell Type Alkaline
- Type of Bulb LED
- Power Source Battery-Powered
- Batteries 3 D batteries required
- Origin China
Add New Resource