The barcode scanner is simple installation and ideal used in a wide range of situations and workplaces.
- The barcode scanner has simple installation and ideal use in a wide range of situations and workplaces. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish, and includes the optional hands free adjustable stand.
- Dimensions: 214mm x 165mm x 85mm. Type of Cable: 2M or 6ft straight cable. Shock: 1.5m drop on concrete surface. Regulatory Approvals: CE.
- Decode Capability: Code11, Code39, Code93, Code32, Code128, Coda Bar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen and China Postal Code,Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, more for Request.
- Optional stand for hands-free scanning. Automatic scanning whether it is used in hands or with the optional hands free stand.
- 1 x USB Laser Barcode Scanner
- 1 x Fixed mount(1 x Saddle stande with one turning axis, 1 x Link pole with one Nut Sheath, 1 x Pedestal, 1 x Weight-added iron patch, 8 x Screw)
- 1 x Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the stand require assembling?
Yes it does but it is very simple to assemble.
Does this work with FBA to list products etc that I am selling?
I have a XCEL spreadsheet listing everything in my warehouse. I need to list the barecode number next to the item. Will this scanner do that?
Yes, plug-and-play. You plug in the USB connector into your computer, and any time that you want to scan a barcode, you place the cursor where you want the barcode, scan the item and the barcode appears.
Add New FAQ
- Current Consumption 100mA (Idle Current < 40mA)
- Interfaces Supported USB
- Scanning Angle Elevation angle 60°, Inclination angle 45°
- Reading Distance 2.5 - 600mm (100% UPC/EAN)
- Resolution 0.10mm (4mil) PCS0.9
- Scan Rate 100 scans per second
- Scanning type Automatic scanning
- Light Source 650 - 670nm(visible)
- Scanner Type Bi-directional
Add New Resource