The Sunday Aaron Ross PRO is a mid-range to high-end BMX bike similar to the Sunday Aaron Ross EX. The main thing setting the PRO apart from the EX is its complete set of aftermarket Odyssey components (whereas the EX only sports a select few), featuring: Odyssey EVO II brakes, an Odyssey Aitken pivotal seat and Odyssey Quadrant rims. Otherwise, the PRO and the EX sport the same basic features, namely a full CRMO frame.
The Aaron Ross PRO's Odyssey Quadrant rims feature a redesigned pinned junction which features four pins, two in the beads and two at the outermost corners of the rim’s inner diameter, unlike traditional junctions that use 2 pins; this results in a much stronger junction but at a lower price point than welded rims. Meanwhile, the Aaron Ross PRO's full CRMO steel-alloy frame makes it both lightweight and durable but at a lower price point than carbon frames.
- Frame: Full CRMO, 20.75″ TT, 13.25″ CS, 11.5″ BB, 74.5° HA, 71° SA
- Fork: Full CRMO, 1pc steerer tube, Integrated Headset Seat
- Bars: Odyssey Spacebar Replica, Full CRMO, 8.15″ Rise, 12° Back, 2° Up
- Sprocket: Sunday 6061 CNC, 25t
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- Rear tire: Odyssey Aaron Ross, 2.10″
- Front tire: Odyssey Aaron Ross, 2.35″
- Grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross
- Brakes: Odyssey EVO II
- Rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36-H
- Saddle: Odyssey Aitken pivotal