Easy snap together assemble, no tools required.
- Attractive, safe, easy-to-assemble dwelling for your dog to call home
- Durable resin construction with crowned floor
- For dogs up to 100 pounds
- Easy snap-together assembly
- Includes vinyl doors and letters to personalize with your pet's name
- Stylish design
- Easy to clean
- Size: 33" W x 38.5" D x 32 H
- Personalize with your dogs name - letters included
- 11.75" W x 20.5 " H Door opening
- Vents provide air circulation
- Removable roof for easy cleaning
- Crowned floor with channel around inside edge to capture fluids and keep pet dry
- Can be staked to ground
Frequently Asked Questions
Can someone recommend a pre-made cushion or bedding for this dog house?
I took the dimensions of the floor with me to Petco/PetsMart and found 2 inch thick plush beds that fit perfectly.
What is the size?
It is a medium sized dog house that is approx 4 feet long, 3.5 feet wide and 3 feet tall (outside), once everything is snapped together. It is not insulated and has no door. Good for warmer climates - not a great solution for an outdoor animal in colder climates. A medium sized dog would fit well - a larger dog would not. Inside dimensions are approx 40" long x 29" wide and approx 31" tall. This will be the 3rd winter we have used this for an outside feral cat. We did insulate this for her, otherwise, it would not be useful. It is also on our porch, secured - just sitting out in a lawn, it would just blow away. Not sturdy enough. Has to be secured in some way.
How large is the opening?
I don't know by exact measurements, but I have a bullmastiff, he weighs around 100 lbs, he gets in and out just fine.
Add New FAQ
- Weight Limit 100 lbs / 45.3 kg
- Material Resin