The Sunbeam 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker makes 1.5- and 2-pound homemade bread loaves. The user programs it by choosing from 12 cooking functions and three shade selections. This breadmaker works with 600 watts of power. It has an LED display with a touch-control panel to change the settings.
- 600 watts
- Programmable: 12 cooking functions
- Makes 1.5- or 2-pound bread loaves
- 3 shade selections
- 13-hour delay function
- LED display with touch-control panel
- Removable nonstick baking pan
- Kneading blade
- User manual with recipes
- Measures approximately 14 by 19 by 13.5 inches
- Comes witha 1-year limited warranty
This bread machine includes an LCD display with a push-button control panel to control the functions. After you have chosen a selection, the display will show the stages of the bread-making process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you remove the paddle?
The bread bakes around the paddle, so you have to pull it from the hole or tear that formed in the bottom of the loaf to remove it.
Add New FAQ
- Power 600-watt
- Capacity 1.5 or 2 pound