Upon consumers' demand, trilogy - the Inglesina stroller already popular overseas - is now available in the USA, featuring a single-handle frame.
Inglesina's patented folding system allows you to open and close trilogy with just one hand. The frame is clean, modern and stylish with elegant colors. Every activity is easier with trilogy. The wheels - equipped with ball bearings - make it easy to push it, and the mechanism to operate the swivel wheels is right at your fingertips.
The stroller is reversible and so it allows you to turn the seat to either face the parent or the outside world. Proudly made in Italy. The trilogy stroller is compatible with maxi-cosi (mico ap and prezi) car seat thanks to a car seat adaptor (sold separately).
- 100% Polyester
- The reversible stroller seat allows the baby to face the parent or the street; The frame easily folds with the seat attached in both positions
- Active brake lever, which, once activated, automatically positions itself, thereby ensuring improved safety
- Front swivel wheels with remote locking and unlocking control that canbe activated without having to act directly on the wheels
- Includes cup holder, matching storage basket, shoulder pads, leg cover and rain cover,
- The hood is equipped with mesh inserts, improving ventilation
- Cup holder integrated in the frame
- Lateral carry handle
- Adjustable 5 point harness
- Padded shoulder straps
- 3 position reclinable back rest
- Adjustable 2 position foot rest
- Us from birth to 55 lbs (approximately 36 months)
- Font wheels diameter 6.7"; rear wheels diameter 8" with abec 5 bearings
- Dimensions when open: 22.2" H x 42" D x 32.6" W
- Dimensions when closed: 14.4" H x 38.5" D x 18.9" W
- Stroller weight: 21.3 lbs.
Add New Resource