The Strider ST-3 No-Pedal Balance Bike is designed for small children to learn how to ride a bicycle. It is a no-pedal bike that teaches the child coordination, balance and other motor skills before he needs to learn to pedal. The child moves it by pushing with his feet on the ground. It is made for a toddler with a lighter frame, smaller handlebars and grips, and a smaller seat. This learning bike comes in 10 color choices.
- 12-inch molded wheels
- Never flat EVA polymer tires
- Welded steel frame and handlebars
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- One-Piece Molded Wheel - One piece design with proven no-flat EVA Polymer tire.
- Mini-Grip Handlebar and Mini-Handgrips - 43% Smaller diameter than standard grips to better fit a toddler’s small hands.
- Handlebar Pad - Adds extra protection
- Mini-Saddle on 220-millimeter Seat Post - Smaller, narrower and lighter than a typical saddle to better fit a toddler’s tiny hip spacing.
- Quick-Clamps on Seat and Handlebar - No-tool assembly and adjustment
- Patented LAUNCHPAD Footrests - Integrated into frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills.
If your child is 3 and a half years old or older, STRIDER recommends purchasing the Extra Long Seat post in addition to the standard seat post included with the STRIDER.
- Wheels 12 inches
- Seat height 11 to 16 inches
Add New Resource