The Strider PREbike Balance Running Bike was designed to teach toddlers how to ride a bike. It is a two-wheeled bike without training wheels or pedals. It teaches motor skills like coordination and balance without pedaling. It moves with the child’s feet on the ground. It weighs less than a regular 12-inch bike and has smaller handlebars and seat to fit a toddler. It comes in eight colors. This bike was made for children from one to five.
- Weight: Less that 7 pounds (about 1/3 the weight of a typical 12-inch pedal bike with training wheels).
- Frame Design: Unique frame design has integrated Launch Pad footrests for gliding and learning advanced riding skills.
- Tires: Puncture-proof all-terrain tires with sealed bearings and 5/16-inch steel axles.
- Construction: Durable welded steel frame and handlebars
- Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Sizing: Adjustable handlebar and seat height to fit riders from 30 to 44 inches tall (saddle height adjusts from 11 to 16 inches from ground). The optional Extra-Long Seatpost with Saddle is recommended for children 4 years and older (adjusts from 14 to 19 inches from the ground).
- Age 1 to 5 years
Add New Resource