The Siege Lantern features five C4 power LEDs, four white and one red with five output modes and a battery level indicator built into the on/off button. With the outer lantern globe in place, the light will float. Use the lantern with or without the outer globe cover. Remove the outer globe and hang the body upside down by the D-ring for large area lighting needs. Battery replacement is a breeze with the center-post orienting the battery cover correctly every time.
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness
- Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation
- Battery Indicator in the on/off button
- Removable, polycarbonate, glare-reducing cover provides soft, even 360-degrees light distribution
- Comfortable to use in close quarters without impairing vision
- D-Rings on top and bottom for easy attachment fold out of the way when not in use
- Ergonomic handle makes the light easy to carry and is designed to hook on any edge or bar
- IPX7 rated for waterproof operation to 1 meter submersion
- 2-meter impact resistance tested
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use rechargeables with this lamp?
Yes you can. It works fine. The only inconvenience is that to charge the batteries you have to remove them out of the adapters. There do exist size D rechargeable batteries as well but you need batteries that can hold their charge even when they are not being used.
How does this compare to the Rayovac Sportsman LED Lantern?
It is brighter, easier to change batteries, does not have the "find it led".
Would the red light setting produce enough light to view star charts at night under a completely dark sky?
This is the only option for reading astronomy charts in darkness. The red LED starts out at its dimmest setting (which is extremely dim) and can be adjusted to any level between its lowest and brightest setting. Includes a white light too which is perfectly adequate for navigating in the dark. Its dim setting is also extremely low!
Add New FAQ
- Type of Bulb LED
- Material Plastic
- Batteries 3 D batteries required
- Origin Andorra
Add New Resource