The Stihl MS 211 is a mid-cost chainsaw. In promotion, Stihl emphasizes the fact that the MS 211 has been designed with low-emission technology (with a 9.5oz. fuel capacity). The pre-seperation air filtration technology extends the cleaning life of the air filter so you do not have to be constantly maintaining it. The IntelliCarb compensating carburetor measures air on the clean side of the air filter and adjusts its metering diaphragm accordingly, a procedure that keeps RPM levels even when the filter begins to clog. The fuel and oil caps of the MS 200 require no tools to be opened, and have retainers that keep them from getting lost. This chainsaw differs from the similarly priced MS 200 in that the MS 200 is more lightweight (7.7 pounds as opposed to 9.5 pounds), has the ElastoStart starter handle, side-access chain tensioner, and adjustable automatic bar and chain oiler. However, the MS 211 has more power (2.3 HP as opposed to 2.1 HP), low-emission technology and pre-seperation air filtration technology. The Stihl MS 211 has several optional add-ons, including a metal bumper spike, 7-tooth rim sprocket and polymer air filter element.
- Pre-seperation air filtration technology
- Low-emission design
- IntelliCarb compensating carburetor
- Toolless fuel and oil caps w/ retainers
- Carburetor preheat shutter for summer/winter operation
- Metal bumper spike (optional add-on)
- 7-tooth rim sprocket (optional add-on)
- Polymer air filter element (optional add-on)
- 2.2 cu. in. displacement
- 2.3 HP
- Weight: 9.5lbs.
- 9.5oz. fuel capacity
- 6.1oz. chain oil capacity
- 3/8" PMC3 Oil-O-Matic chain
- 12"-16" recommended guide bar lengths