SterlingPro introduces the innovated and unique Double Screens System. By adding the second screen, the primary screen will touch the glass wall more tightly and evenly. At the same time, the second screen will filter the tiny grounds which pass through the primary screen. No more grounds in your coffee by using Sterlingpro coffee press. You will love it after using it. Your loved ones will appreciate it and think of you happily everytime when they enjoy the coffee from your gifts--SterlingPro coffee press.
- Brews 1 liter (8 coffee cups or about 4 coffee mugs), 34oz. of the best tasting coffee.
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
- The white plastic liner attached to the lid keeps the lid from getting too hot. In the mean time, the plastic liner is very close to the lid.
- This design ensures "no plastic" will touch your coffee during brewing and when pouring.
- The first and only coffee press use Double Screens System---No more GROUNDS in your coffee.
- Stylish design and Crystal shining chrome housing.
- The Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass--Your SterlingPro coffee press will work much longer for you.
- The Double Screens System---No more GROUNDS in your coffee.
- Solid Packing--No broken gifts to your family members and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the 2 steel screens last?
Here at SterlingPro we are continually testing our product and in the last two years the double screen has lasted. The key to maintaining the filter is to clean it at once. if you wait for several hours or overnight it will be more difficult to clean and will require you to scrub them more causing more wear and tear. Please note that the beaker though should not be cleaned until it cools sufficiently. If these simple steps are followed your SterlingPro French Press should last up to ten years.
Can you make cold brew coffee with this?
Yes! It's a longer process, but you put about 1/3 cup grinds in with a full beaker of cold or room temperature filtered water. Put the lid on, but don't press down the plunger. Let the coffee steep overnight at room temperature (or for a full 24 hours in the fridge). In the morning, press the plunger down and you'll have a coffee concentrate to keep in your fridge. It's great over ice because it doesn't water down like hot coffee.
What is the 'double walls boxes' ?how is this the best french press?
It is refering to the way it is packaged to reduce breakage during shipping. This press has a nice, fine, double mesh screen to avoid grounds from getting into the brew.
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 8 coffee cups or about 4 coffee mugs
Add New Resource