The Step2 Whisper Ride II Buggy – Pink is an updated, roomier version of one of Step2’s best sellers. This machine features a automotive design with soft poly wheels. It also features storage under the hood, as well as a handle that can be folded underneath the body to help simplify transport and storage.
- Soft poly wheels
- Two cup holders for the child and one for mom or dad
- Handle folds under for easy transport and storage
- Storage under the hood
- Seat belt
- Honking horn for riding fun
- The pretend steering wheel features horn sounds
- Seatbelt is included to provide added security
- A storage compartment is located under the hood for snacks and other items
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the wheels rubber on the outside?
No, the wheels are a hard plastic. Very durable, but still a smooth ride. My daughter has fallen asleep on the steering wheel on our walks in the evening! LOL
What material are the wheels? The front wheels turn?
The whole thing is plastic & wheels don't turn. Plastic wheels. I just add a little pressure down on the handle, which lifts the front end up to turn the direction I'm going.
What age is best for it
My daughter is 20 months and has been using it since she was 17 months. my nephew has it in the boys version and he was using it in the summer and was around 15 months. my niece I believe was in it before she was a year. there is a strap that can be adjusted to fit the size of the baby. I use it to take my daughter down the driveway to get the newspapers and mail and for a walk around the corner-it is becomig my new stroller -there is a trunk so i put whatever i need in it -diaper bottle etc. and its perfect to go visit a neighbor....hope this helped!
Add New FAQ
- Weight Limit 50 lbs / 22.68 kg
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required (not included)
- Manufacturer recommended age 18 months - 4 years
Add New Resource