This Extreme Coaster™ from Step2 is designed for both preschoolers and older children. Climbing the stairs to reset the ride helps to foster balance and develop gross motor skills while giving kids plenty of exercise during outdoor play. Durable to be left outside year round. Assembly is required.
- Weight limit 75 lbs (34.1 kg)
- Bike helmets not included
- View video of The Extreme Coaster Check out our Step2 Moms (& Dads) in Motion assembly video to see how this product is assembled
- Adult supervision, set up and assembly required
Frequently Asked Questions
How far does it go beyond the track? how big of a yard do you need?
You only need about 40 ft if it is level and the grass is thick. More if it is downhill or u have sparse grass.
Can an adult ride this? Say 150 pounds?
Yes. But you will fall forward if you aren't careful. My son rides it from time to time when my grandson is playing on it. He's about 180. Not sure how long it would hold up if you made a habit of it tho. I don't know what the weight limit is.
How does this work in the grass? We have a long hill that leads into a field..so I'm wondering if it would work downhill in grass?
I don't know about tall field grass but works great in the yard. Picks up enough speed to go a good distance. The neighborhood kids love it!
Add New FAQ
- Manufacturer recommended age 36 months - 8 years
- Recommended Age 3 and up